Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League

Teams available

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Teams/Members

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:36 pm

if not tampa bay give him someone elses team that is not signed up yet. most important thing is participation and playattheplate is participating and most likely will continue since his buddy is in the league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobac62

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:42 pm

yea me and we definitely be top participaters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goopaluchie

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:09 am

Team K.C. Royals

GT-------Goopaluchie

I have two emails.

One with my xbox account is goopaluchie@email.com

The other is goopaluchie2@yahoo.com

Great job everyone on oining the league.

I DO NOT want to be a Mr. Downer but I MAY not have money to get the game. I told champion the same thing when I had to quit his league. I am 3 months behind in rent the same goes for the utilities. So in back rent I owe $1,500 and for the missed utilities not that high. And my food has not been so great either.

You see I had a great job in San Antonio, TX. That was where I was living for 6 years untill something happened to my mother. So I quit my job to come home to take care of her. I ended up being her sole care provider due to my mother's illness. She ended up having misdiagnosed cancer for a year before it was found. And by then it was inopperable. We did chemo and radiation on the 2 masses in and around her heart. And then one night she thought she was having a stroke but when the scan came back it was a tumor near her brain. Then we did something called a Gamma Knife surgery. That surgery made her had seizures from the debris floating and hitting her brain. And then on the other side 5 more tumors, the Gamma Knife again and more seizures. She ended up having 4 more tumors all over different parts of her brain. Till the doctors decided to do full head brain radiation. This is when my mother went downhill. She was so weak I always had to help her up and down for anything. I did the shopping the cooking the trips to have scans on both her head and lungs. Well she took care of me. She ended up dying in a hospice bed weighing 50 pounds uncouscious.

But something happened behind the sceens to make it worse on the both of us. The company where she used to work at was still paying for her medical and giving her a check in the mail. That lasted about a year when a certified letter came saying that her check was stopping but the medical was going to still continue. Well when I food shopped I didn't buy as much. So I applied with the government 10 different places to see how much or what our options were? The paper work I had to fill out was long and most didn't reply the one that did wouldn't even cover anything. Soon her money would run out and then another letter from the company saying this time they are cutting off her medical coverage. I went right up there and said you said you would do that. Do you know how much her operations, pills, daily trips to get her bloodwork done, her scanwork, monthly ambulance rides? They said nothing no compassion, nothing. So I had to scamble to find coverage, and the same thing happened to me as before. Nobody would right back the only one was some crappy insurence card that I found out later only covered her operations and ambluance rides nothing else. So I started selling things and using my own money to buy her meds. The cancer pill was $50.00 on her old coverage. Now I had to pay $1,200 a month just on one pill. Needless to say my mother's ting were not getting paid off here like her credit card bills, rent was getting missed, The utilties were getting shut off. She only had money for power and water . I ended up lying to the credit card companies that I was STILL working in Texas. And got an increase in the 2 cards I had. Because in year 7 it wasn't good, my cards were shut down, so I had to beg for gas money from ambulance driver's and sick people at the cancer center. The same ones that my mother had the same schedule with. We needed money to get to treatments for the week. Hoping it wasn't a trip to Pittsburgh? I started to run out of things to sell. I had no money left and neither did my mother. The next thing was my mother needed food so she could take her meds at night and again anyne I wrote to to help said no sorry. My neighbor came over and brought her lunch and I went to St. Vincent DePaul to take something over to them. And they said they would help big meals on wheels over. So she had something to eat . I had no time to sit in an appeals court to argue about being turned down I have my mother to take care of.

I think the only time we lived normal was the first year when she didn't know she had it. Everything was still on and we had food in the fridge. I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for 8 to 9 years. Heck we had no money for toilet paper. The local church where she went didn't help. Three places where I used to work anytime I would ask they all said no, The same as for my mother I checked in when I had time they said no, the government said no. It's hard to believe that in 9 years nobody helped except sick people from the cancer center, my neighbor, and St. Vincent DePaul store for meals on wheels.

There wasn't any money left over because she owed back rent $25,000 annd the only reason he didn't kick us out was because they knew she was sick. So the land lord came down to collect which then cut into my mother's funeral . I had no money for flower's because I had no money left in my account. My mother still had no headstone, and there is a huge bill left there. But the one bright spot was the funeral director knew my mother and gave flower's for free. I had to sell our cars to as you may guess, the loads of medical bills. Which left nothing to pay back the untility people. Let me just say that I will be paying on things here for quit some time. So as I looked for work I still had nothing on in the house, I was still was wiping with magazines. Also I was eating out of the deep freezer. But the one reason why I left theis place is because I live where nobody ever calss you back for work. I still owe the lawyer, my two credit cards, and some of her cards, and misc. medical bills close to $800,000. And they have already been lowered or knocked out however you want to say it.

So you see since I am already on thin ice with the landlord. Now you know why. I did have work 2 days a week 3 hours a day. This was under the table. It all went to rent. I am still eating the peanut butter and jelly. I never had a cell phone the paper no longer comes. I have regular cable and slow Internet. I have no car, and no government to help me. Because that job which is only during the spring, I can't claim that stuff. My rent is $500 a month. I HAVE NOT bought anything for myself in over 10 years. I have not gone out. You know what I am a little upset over is that I wasn't able to afford to take my mother to the movies or out to dinner like before. And everytime I did ask someone different to help they never understood how or what I was going though everyday. Not only did I have to deal with my mom's decline physically but how was I going to sell something to somebody to pay for her pills. And who was I going to ask today for gas money. You see this went on for some time.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiehardYankee26

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Well in regards to play at the plate, I don't know if the tampa bay rays are going to be open but I can guarantee that the Washington Nationals are open. In regards to goopaluchie, just out of curiosity, if you are having trouble paying the rent shouldn't you sell your xbox 360 to help out with that? Also, my xbox just came back yesterday through fedex so I will be officially sending a message to everyone in the league today. Even if you are already in the league, I will send you one just so you know what team you have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rusty Batch

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Goopaluchie

really?
Not to be mean but that is the most ridiculous post i have ever seen. ummm diehardyankees we need to find a replacement for this dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Who's Cartwright?

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:34 pm

I agree.....i feel bad for the guy, but there is no way he is going to have time for this league. It seems like you never know what is going to come up next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlayAtThePlate

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:50 pm

are the nats the onlyt team left?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlayAtThePlate

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:52 pm

if there my only option im fine with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
green n gold 08

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:13 pm

indians-green n gold 08
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazzed

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 pm

GT: Krazzed1

team: Tampa Bay Rays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smooth007

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:05 pm

GT - smooth007lee

Twins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom Clemente

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:01 pm

GT: Tom Clemente

Team: Cincinnati Reds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davito813

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Brewers : Chitalian813
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dannyc1

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Team--SF Giants

GT--Dannyc1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlayAtThePlate

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:39 pm

right now im the Washingto Nats

but since we are looking for people to fill open spots... can i change teams?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams/Members   

Back to top Go down

Teams/Members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diehardyankee1's 360 MLB League :: Teams/Members-
Jump to: